1. What is the Dining Rewards Program?
The Dining Rewards Program is designed to thank our wonderful guests (like you!). Dining Rewards members receive points for Restaurant transaction ($1 = 1 point) by scanning the QR code on your dining check. Once a guest earns 150 points, these points will be redeemed for a $10 reward.
2. How do I join the Dining Rewards Program?
By scanning the QR code on your dining check or registering here, you will be automatically enrolled once you complete the sign up.
LandShark Bar & Grill Locations:
Atlantic City, Branson, Daytona Beach, Miami Bayside, Myrtle Beach, New York City Times Square, North Myrtle Beach, San Antonio
Margaritaville Restaurant Locations:
Atlanta, Atlantic City, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Destin, Key West, Las Vegas, Mall of America, Miami Bayside, Myrtle Beach, Nashville, New York City Times Square, Panama City Beach, Pigeon Forge, San Antonio
3. What purchases qualify for Dining Rewards?
Restaurant purchases for food and non-alcoholic beverages at either Margaritaville or LandShark Bar & Grill will be credited points. Points will not be issued for retail purchases or the purchase of gift cards, discounts, promotions, tax or tip.
4. How do I earn points?
Your server will provide you with your check at the end of your meal. Prior to paying for this check, scan the QR code at the bottom of the check and follow the prompts. Upon completion of payment, you will receive a confirmation text with your new point balance.
5. What if I forget to scan the QR code on my check?
You can visit www.forgotmypoints.com to submit your check for points. Please note this courtesy is only extended 3 times per guest, per year.
6. Can I apply multiple checks to my account?
There is a limit of 3 checks per day, per guest.
7. Can I redeem rewards at any Margaritaville or LandShark Bar & Grill location?
Yes, points can be redeemed at any of the participating locations listed in Question 2 above. Members cannot redeem rewards at a Margaritaville or LandShark Bar & Grill location that is not listed above as participating in the program. Points earned at any participating location can be redeemed at any of the current participating locations.
8. How do I earn points for my purchases at Margaritaville and LandShark Bar & Grill?
Prior to paying for this check, scan the QR code at the bottom of the check and follow the prompts. Upon completion of payment, you will receive a confirmation text with your new point balance. You will earn 1 point for every $1 spent at participating Margaritaville and LandShark Bar & Grill on food and non-alcoholic beverages. Tax and gratuity are not included.
9. How do I redeem my rewards?
You will be made aware of any rewards or offers available when you scan the QR code on the bottom of your check and complete the prompts. Rewards and offers will automatically be applied to your check. Ask your server for an updated check once you receive your reward confirmation text.
10. What if I forgot to redeem my reward?
Your reward will remain on your account and may be used on your next visit to a participating location.
11. How do I check my reward balance?
Upon scanning the QR code on the bottom of your check and completing the prompts you will automatically receive your account balance with confirmation of your transaction.
12. What if an order is $10.75? Do I get 10 points or 11?
11 points. Transactions are rounded to the nearest dollar amount from $.50.
13. If I have 75 points, can I get a $5 reward?
No, rewards are earned in $10 increments. You must reach 150 points before you get a reward.
14. If I have multiple $10 rewards earned, can I redeem all of them at once?
Yes, multiple rewards up to $100 can be used on a check. The $10 rewards are set up for auto redemption, which means that if you have a $150 check and have a balance of $60 rewards, then $60 in rewards will be deducted from this transaction using the Dining Rewards Program rewards.
15. What if I redeem a reward but my check total is lower than the reward amount?
The excess reward not used will remain on your account. For example, if you have a $10 reward but your total is $9, $1 will be your new account credit balance.
16. If I forget to scan the QR code on my dining check number while at the restaurant, can I still get points for my visit?
You have up to 2 hours from the time the check was printed to scan the QR code on your dining check and receive credit for the visit. Should you miss this deadline, you may submit your check number at www.forgotmypoints.com.
17. How old do I need to be in order to participate in the Dining Rewards Program?
You must be at least 18 years old to participate. By scanning the QR code on the bottom of your check and completing the prompts you are eligible to participate in this program.
18. How do I opt out of the Dining Rewards Program?
Email your Dining Rewards registered phone number and name to email@example.com to stop participating in the Dining Rewards Program. Cancellation of this program will void all rewards and points previously earned.
19. Can I earn points and redeem rewards on online orders?
No, points cannot be earned or redeemed on online orders at this time.
20. Does it cost anything to become a Dining Rewards member?
Dining Rewards Program is free to join, however, your normal mobile text and data fees still apply.
21. When can I start earning points?
You can start earning points right away! Simply scan the QR code on the bottom of your check and complete the prompts to start earning points.
22. Can I earn points on gift card purchases?
No, points will not be earned for the purchase of gift cards. However, if the recipient of the gift card is an active Dining Rewards Program member, points will be issued upon the gift card redemption.
23. Will I earn points when I use my rewards to pay for my purchase?
Points will be rewarded for qualifying purchases of the full check amount after any rewards or promotions have been deducted from the check. For example, if your total is $15 and you redeem a $10 reward, you will earn 5 points.
24. Can I redeem a $10 reward for an alcoholic beverage?
No, $10 rewards are only available for food and non-alcoholic beverages.
25. Do my rewards or offers expire?
$10 rewards do not expire except as provided in the Terms and Conditions. However, offers may have expiration dates which will vary and are identified with each offer announcement/notification.
26. How do I redeem my offers?
If you are viewing an offer that was sent via text or email, you will need to show the offer at the time of purchase.
27. I can’t find the answer to my question on this page. Who do I contact?
We’re here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .